Arnold Sanow, MBA, CSP
Marketing, Sales, Relationships Expert
Arnold Sanow, MBA, CSP (Certified Speaking Professional – highest earned designation by the National Speakers Association – less than 565 in the world) has delivered over 2,500 interactive, real-life, relevant, fun, non-boring and content rich keynotes, seminars, training, retreats and facilitations to more than 500 companies, associations and governmental organizations worldwide. More than 90% of his clients hire him again or refer him to others. Arnold’s focus is on working with organizations to promote a positive, productive and profitable organization to improve individual and organizational performance.
Arnold is the author of 5 books including, Get Along with Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere: 8 keys to creating enduring connections with customers, co-workers … even kids; Marketing Boot Camp: Boost Your Bottom Line … NOW!; Nobody to Somebody in 63 Days or Less and CD’s such as Keeping Customers for Life: Create a WOW Customer Experience, and Winning Presentation Skills: Put Power, Punch and Pizzazz into Your Presentations.
Arnold is also a frequent guest in the media, with over 1000 appearances, including the CBS Evening News, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, and ABC World Morning News. He is also a former adjunct professor at Georgetown University in Washington, DC.
His most requested topics include:
- Get Along with Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere: Build Rapport, Relationships and Connect with Customers and Co-Workers
- Keeping Customers for Life: Create a WOW Customer Experience
- Winning Presentation and Personal Presence Skills: Put Power, Punch and Pizzazz into Your Presentations
- Teams that Work: Team building Tips, Tools and Solutions
- Marketing Boot Camp: One to One Sales/Marketing Relationship Strategies that Work
- Facilitation programs to promote a more positive, productive and profitable organization
All are tailored to meet your needs, your challenges and your concerns.